Monday 18 November 2013

Thumbnails Set 2

For these thumbnails I kept with the contrast between the cold and warmth in the colour scheme but also I did these painting straight onto photoshop with colour, without sketching it out in greyscale first. I also wanted to keep the idea of a gadget with the hero prop ideas, as well as the feminine symbolism with the garter ideas. Another idea from the OGR was to have Myra, my Solar Mob Boss, lock up a scientist who may have invented the Sun Essence, that Myra went on to steal from the world to exploit. One thing I need to do when developing these thumbnails is include the intense shadows, to stop it looking less happy and more sinister, because I was focused so much on getting an intense colour I had forgotten about intense shadows to get the atmosphere across better.






1 comment:

  1. Hey Rhianna :) your thumbnails are looking good the colours really drew me in, very vibrant! I also like the perspective of looking the gates, brakes up the 1 point perspective.

    ReplyDelete