Monday 10 February 2014

From Script to Screen - Trixiebelle Influence Map

After receiving feedback on my character design, in order to make my character less generic, but still keeping with the look of a tradtional fairy as I wanted to, I decided to look at more naturalistic componenets of the world such as leaves as inspiration of how I could incorporate nature physically into my fairy. I also looked at dragonflies, for the more interesting design of the wings and butterfly antennas, again incorporating the natural into my character.

For further inspiration I looked at fantasy characters such as druids and elves, who are known to be very much involved with nature in how I could use the nature objects I researched, I also looked a tree sap, which seems to glow in comparison to the rest of the tree, which I could use as influence for the skin of Trixiebelle.

.

No comments:

Post a Comment