Friday 14 March 2014

Fantastic Voyage - Chosen Target Audience

Because I am doing a musical festival scenario, I believe I should make my target audience to those of late teens to young adults. Though I am going for a simple style, stylised and retro art styles and the like seem to be popular with the young adults and late teens when looking at society. Although they may not be children late teens and young adults do still enjoy the cartoon style, like comic books, superheroes are just as popular with young adults and teens as younger children, perhaps in some scenarios even more so, even cute characters are loved by all, I believe they will also relate the cultural idea of a music festival more so than that of children, and it fits in more with clubbing and dancing, which is known to be popular among this age range.






No comments:

Post a Comment